Friday, April 9, 2010

Have Arrived

Orange trees line the side street the hostel is on.
They are playing Jack Johnson and Coldplay overhead.
The weather's pleasant.
Everyone is prettier in the Netherlands.
I rapidly developed a sore throat and runny nose over the course of the flights, so I picked up some medicine at the pharmacia and plan on taking it easy for the next few days, as much as I want to party the night away.
Food is better on international flights.
No major problems with traveling, made the planes, made the buses, made the walks, still have my passport, haven't been mugged, now if only this pesky cold would go away.
Also, the drinking water here takes some getting used to.
Jet lagged, but if I can hold out for about 4 more hours, I think I will be over it completely.
Met a nice girl named Kate traveling abroad with her class from DC on her break.
I have decided I am a top-bunk person.

No comments:

Post a Comment